Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Tim Wu, author and professor. Google me to find out more.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Cover for book on the long history of the communications industry.
Title is THE MASTER SWITCH, subtitle "The Rise and Fall of Information Empires"
Anything making use of the concepts of rise or fall, or a switch, could be good. Alternatively, use of the words.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
General audience; hoping to reach bestseller status
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
See the attached file for two examples that were okay but not quite there.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The title "The Master Switch." My name, "Tim Wu." Subtitle "The Rise and Fall of Information Empires."
No Files Added