Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
What do you do?
Association of Registered Dietitians
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Cover for our conference materials
What content must be included in the print design?
The theme for the conference: Food The Prescription for Health and Wellness
Texas Academy logo
dates - April 27-29, 2016
city of conference - Sheraton Arlington Hotel, Arlington, Texas
No Files Added