Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Resoptima is an independent technology company delivering software solutions and consultancy services to the oil and gas industry, specialized in reservoir optimization.
How many pages of print design do you need?
2 (1 flyer - print on both sides)
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Standard A4 page
mm: 210 x 297
inches: 8,3 x 11,7
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Our target audience is working in oil companies around the world
Sex: Typically male
Age: 30 - 60
Occupation: engineers and management
Education: Higher education (MSc. or higher)
Industry: oil and gas
Income: Above average
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
High-tech software and solutions, quality, knowledge
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Take a look at the attached palette and our company webpage for inspiration
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
high-tech, professional, selling, young, efficient, new, exciting
How will you use the print design?
1. As attachment in emails - to clients and potential clients.
2. As printed flyers for hand-out at exhibitions and events.
What content must be included in the print design?
Our logo, assigned space for technical pictures, product name, catchy product line, quotes from clients, selling points, and technical description of product or service
Note: This template flyer will be the basis for all our products flyers and services flyers in the future. The idea is to have a one page flyer (print on both sides) for each product/service we offer. We need a coherent look and feel to them.
No Files Added