Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Telecom Cloud is a not-for-profit blog and education portal for Telecom Students, engineers. We are looking to grow as a educational web-site for the ever changing field of 4G telecom. Started as a one man effort, the goal is to grow it with existing nuggets of information and to compile it into an easily distributable eBook/Book series.
How many pages of print design do you need?
One cover pattern design that includes - Front Cover, Back Cover, Spine.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
All of the designs must be original patterns. The winner will need to provide a Photoshop file (layers, not flattened.) 6 Width x 9 Length inches. Need Photoshop layers so that front and back cover can be separated and can be used for eBooks.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
The majority of target audience is telecom students, engineers and telecom professionals.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
The cover needs to stand out as one that encompasses all medium of telecommunications. It should be unique, creative, yet professional.
1) The sample image for the logo designed and the web-site should be embodied. (www.telecom-cloud.net)
2) Space for Book titles need to be planned for though no content is required at this time.
3) The design should stand out and signify Telecom among a shelf full of books.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
We are looking for new and inventive pattern designs for this cover.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
We would like to see some telecom device photographs on the background along with bright colors.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Please feel free to use any color you'd like, except pink or black.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Will consider anything that is clean, elegant and powerful with Telecom insignia.
How will you use the print design?
The pattern design will be used as the background image for our book and eBook covers.
What content must be included in the print design?
No content is required. We are looking to add the titles later.
No Files Added