American University in Cairo - Technology Transfer Office
What do you do?
The AUC Technology Transfer Office is a dedicated unit within the AUC community that manages promising technologies being developed on campus and follows these through to successful commercialization, either through licensing or spinning-out the technology
The office will be a highly visible fixed outlet (and source of information) for researchers to transfer their inventions to the outside market and for companies and entrepreneurs looking for access to and make use of AUC-bred technologies and inventions to develop their business.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
2m Height x 1m width for each poster design
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
The project is for two posters for two separate competitions (a similar theme for both is highly encouraged)
1) The Logo Competition: (Target Audience) All graphic designers on campus (amateur & semi professionals), this includes university staff, graduate and undergraduate students
2) The Business Idea Competition: (Target Audience) All students on campus with an innovation based business idea, looking to try their selves out as entrepreneurs.
Potentially useful pointer:
- The posters will be up on campus as students return back from their spring break
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
We're looking to get people to get to know more about our office as it was just established late last year.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Here are a number of links to designs we like:
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
open to all colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Modern, Striking, informative, illustration or calligraphy heavy (a plus), science-y,
How will you use the print design?
these will be put up around campus on stand-alone three-sided tripods along the main walking spire of the university campus
What content must be included in the print design?
See attached text documents for full text for each poster. (and old attempt at poster)
These are the Must Include items
1) the competition deadlines
2) eligibility criteria,
4) submission website (www.eupart.org/tto_logo) / (www.eupart.org/bic)
5) a 8cm, white-background bar at the base of the posters (for us to add sponsor/partner logos)
6) For the BIC poster: highlight the coaching session details
No Files Added