What do you do?
eTax Prepares Tax returns for established retail stores by gathering information at the store level in a proprietary web-based interview program. The store then transmits this information to eTax where they prepare and file the applicable tax forms. With a variety of filing types the store can even opt to have the customer's refund check printing in their office instead of being mailed.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
108" wide by 94" high - see attachment for additional specifications
The separations indicated on the attachment will actually be a few inches apart so if can be avoided there should not be anything cut off half-way between the 3 sections (ie half of a picture, text etc).
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe the target audience for your print design
eTax mostly markets to Payday Loan, Check Cashing and Industrial Loan companies. By partnering with these companies, eTax leverages their already existing customer base and relationship to provide an additional service that their customers needs. This relationship benefits these stores because the tax time of year is usually their slowest time of year and by offering taxes they make up for lost revenue in other products.
This particular piece of marketing material will be used in a trade show booth when exhibiting at the aforementioned trade shows.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) Increase profits - Earn up to $100 or more per funded return. Companies make up $10,000 per location doing taxes.
2) Instant Live Support - Our tax professionals will support your store year-round with the help of instant live chat. With our help there will be no tax return that you cannot handle.
3) Fast and Easy - No software required! With our proprietary interview process you will be able to complete a return in 10 minutes or less. Just log in and go!
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
The style we would like is something simple, clean and modern with nice typography however not plain. A design or stock photograph where appropriate is fine, however, note that the design will be 3 separate panels pushed together so make sure nothing gets cut off abruptly (ie a picture or word). We want something that will quickly grab people's attention but at the same time let them know what we are all about.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Dark green, white, red is our current color scheme however we are flexible with this.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Professional, modern, clean
How will you use the print design?
This is meant to behind our trade show booth when exhibiting at trade shows for potential clients. This piece of advertising will highlight our selling points and entice prospective customers to come over to our booth find out more information/see a live demo at our booth.
What content must be included in the print design?
- eTax name
- "Sign Up | Log On | Make Money" Slogan
- Free training
- Zero start-up costs
- Live Chat - year round instant support
- Tax estimator - quickly estimate the customers tax refund with only a paystub
- No tax knowledge required; our tax professionals review every return
No Files Added