Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
1. This design is to be applied to both light colored (i.e. white) and dark colored (i.e. black) t-shirts.
2. The topic of the design is PowerPoint Jockey
3. A PowerPoint Jockey is a business person who communicates primarily through the use of PowerPoint. In fact without PowerPoint the would in all likelihood loose the ability to communicate and function.
4. The term PowerPoint Jockey is a tongue-in-cheek jab at corporate drones who are too reliant on this otherwise useful tool.
No Files Added