Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Hello- we are franchisors of a multi-unit wine bar brand called The Wine Loft. (www.thewineloft.net) We are looking to develop a library of Material for the individual locations to use in the future.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The name of the event is SUMMER WHITES. I need POP Material for a Limited Time Offer Event Featuring Special Prices on White Wines
The event will run 60 days during the Summer and will end with a Big Outdoor Evening Wine Tasting Event whereby all of the wines that were featured during the promotion are tasted. Patrons are encouraged to dress in white attire.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Here are the details:
1. Once the ad is designed, it needs to be able to be used in the following different mediums:
-Table Tent (4 X 6)
-Check Presenter or Rack Card (8.5 X 3.5) double sided
-Sign to go into the Restroom (8.5 X 11)
-Flyer that can be emailed (with html links for emails and websites)
-Full color ad to go into a magazine (7 X 5) that can be enlarged or reduced
-Black and White ad to go into a newspaper
(all above measurements are in inches)
2. I would like for each ad to be consistent but have slight variations through each medium. Click here to see an example of a limited time offer we ran called Bubbles and Booze:
3. The adds need to be designed so they are layered so we can change the contact info via a software called Ad-Builder which is part of the franchise management program we use Franconnect. Click here to read the requirements: https://www.box.net/shared/static/8qcf5t...
4. Please use this contact info for design purposes:
The Wine Loft Gulch
503 12th Ave South
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
No Files Added