Les Schwab Amphitheater
What do you do?
Concerts and Events
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
11" x 17"
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
The Free Summer Sunday Concert Series is a family and pet friendly daytime concert series. 1500 - 2500 guests attend each of the 8 concerts. Guests range from babies to grandparents, teens with their friends to DINKS. Our title sponsor is a hospital and healthy lifestyle is a focus of our message with the concerts. Our venue is on the Deschutes River with a beautiful view of the Cascade mountains. Concerts begin in mid-June and end mid-August.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Music, happiness, outdoors
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Bright - think sunshine and wildflowers.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
happy, friendly, musical, outdoors, summertime
How will you use the print design?
Posters, print adversiting, fliers for the concert series, enewsletters, social media
What content must be included in the print design?
1. "St. Charles Medical Center" presents (Sponsor's name) prominently at top of poster
2. "Free Summer Sunday Concerts" emphasis on Summer Sunday
3. "Healthy Family Fun, Pets Welcome" someplace
4. "Les Schwab Amphitheater" someplace
5. "Bendconcerts.com" someplace
6. "June - August 2011"
7. "2:30 - 4:30 PM" someplace
8. Room at side or on bottom for small text listing of (8) concerts and dates, plus apx. 1" at bottom to include other sponsor logos.
No Files Added