Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Southern California Business Film Festival SCBFF
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Film Industry
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We want a graphic image with the text "Southern California Business Film Festival SCBFF" incorporated in the design.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a student ran, international film festival hosted by USC Marshall School of Business. We are looking for a design to use on our marketing materials, website, event programs, etc.
Here is a list of materials/sizes that the graphic will be used for.
- 12' x 5' banner
- 27" x 39" One sheets
- 13" x 17" Mini One sheets
- 4" x 6" cards
- event program (approximately 6"x9")
. Here is the link to our website to give you an idea of the festival. http://scbff.com/
(The graphic shown as the website banner was last years basic theme. Your graphic will become the new website banner as well)
The materials attached below are previous years' designs to give you an idea of the feel we are shooting for. I have also attached the USC Marshall Logo if you'd like to use it.
No Files Added