Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
full restaurant, deli, take-out, delivery, catering
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
1/3 page 8.5" x 3.5"
1/2 page 8.5" x 5.5"
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
16-55 years old, American men & women
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) Our Facebook Page (with Facebook logo)
2) Our Twitter Page (with Twitter logo)
3) "Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for deals, discounts, giveaways and other promotions only available through our social media platforms."
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
simple yet creative
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
vibrant, eye-catching colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
dull colors (black, gray, etc.)
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
eye-catching, simple, creative
How will you use the print design?
flyers to hand out to customers
What content must be included in the print design?
Facebook logo with our domain name (Facebook.com/BrentsDeli), Twitter logo with our domain name (Twitter.com/BrentsDeli), Brent's Deli logo, "Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for deals, discounts, giveaways and other promotions only available through our social media platforms."
No Files Added