Research and Management
What do you do?
We are the leaders in digital marketing. We offer consulting services to businesses of all sizes and sectors to help them increase profits using digital marketing. Our services range across Internet advertising, search engine optimization, social media marketing, mobile marketing, etc.
How many pages of print design do you need?
1 graphic showcasing our services categorized in 3 different levels
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
High res printable graphic, 300 DPI, 8.5 X 11 (completed using Photoshop)
What is your industry?
Digital marketing, Internet marketing, consulting, advertising
Describe the target audience for your print design
Business owners and marketing professionals within companies
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) We are the leader in digital marketing and we offer high quality Internet and social media marketing services to businesses
2) We are consultants, who partner with businesses to understand and deliver services according to their needs (we deliver agency-quality work with the responsiveness and support of a local consultant)
3) We want businesses to recognize the need/urgency of having an Internet marketing strategy to succeed in this day and age, and we want them to easily understand our services through this graphic
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Clean, crisp, professional looking design with a Web 2.0 look and feel to showcase that our company is at the forefront of today's digital (social and mobile) movement
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
The colors in our style guide (attached). Note: these colors can also be gradiented in the design.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Anything not in our style guide.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Slick, sexy, compelling, professional, business-appropriate. (Essentially, this graphic has to speak to a business owner and help a business owner understand our services)
How will you use the print design?
We will use this design to showcase our services to business owners and company marketing departments to educate them about our services, why they need our services, and the results that they will achieve as a result of working with us. Essentially, the goal is to use this graphic to get more clients.
What content must be included in the print design?
1) the WSI logo must be used (attached)
2) the colors from our style guide must be used (attached)
3) the general layout has been drawn and scanned (attached)
4) the content for the graphic is in the layout above (attached)
5) glossy Web 2.0 icons are welcome as long as they are relevant to the content of the graphic (ie: help explain it)
In summary, the general layout attached provides the content and a concept of what we're looking for. But designers are welcome to be creative in how they illustrate this. What we want to show is: A) there is a progression in our services based on needs B) how each of the 3 categories/packages are designed to meet 3 unique needs that a business may have C) the end result is to increase a business' digital brand presence and ultimately increase the profitability of their business.
This is an information graphic with minimal content, so we want the above elements to be communicated through this graphic in a visually appealing way. Please ensure that the file is created in Photoshop with all layers UNmerged.
No Files Added