Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a social change organization that hosts a web service for economic development initiatives across the U.S.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Well be presenting at a conference next Thursday and Friday. We need a 1 page (both sides) sell sheet to present to prospective clients.
Well provide you with access to:
An eight slide PowerPoint presentation summarizing our work in this sector;
Information about our clients and prospective clients;
Any screen shots youd like from our web service; and
All of our logos.
We will also take you on a quick, 25 minute tour of our service so that you can get a solid grasp of our work.
Youll use those materials to create a sell sheet that will appeal to philanthropic professionals working in the economic development space.
By Saturday, April 11th
- Sign our nondisclosure agreement
- Receive the above-mentioned materials and take a 25 minute tour
- We respond to your questions about the main benefits that sell our service, and any other design/copy preferences
By End of Day Monday, April 13th
- Submit a first draft (design and copy)
- We review and offer feedback on the draft
Tuesday, April 14th
- Finalize the document hopefully going back and forth no more than three to four times since the 13th, but taking as many revision steps as necessary
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Foundations and government agencies
No Files Added