Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Integrative Logic is one of the fastest growing digital marketing groups in the country. www.integrativelogic.com We focus on data and using it to better marketing to consumer across the customer life cycle. Our core areas of focus are IT Solutions, Data Insights, Marketing Services, Creative Innovation with the data portion being our differentiator. We have offices in Atlanta, Birmingham and Phoenix and over 70 employees.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need you to develop a sales booklet that I will be sending to Marketing Directors at leading resorts and hotels. This is an introductory piece that will need to have places where I can personalize based on who I am sending to (example: contact name and resort or company logo.) The whole point of the piece is to provide introductory content on who we are and what we do and to drive to LearnAboutIL.com.
The sales booklet needs to have greek text so that I can add copy and update as needed. Please feel free to design something different and lay out in a creative manner. I just need to be able to print in-house on high-quality printer with glossy paper. I need to make sure the sales booklet contains the following:
1. Cover travel, leisure and entertainment marketing theme
2. Intro Letter Page Intro letter from me
3. Experience Page (Showcase experience with client logos and push INC 5000 logo)
4. Data Insights Themed Page (Headline, Subhead, Body Copy, Service Offering Bullets Section)
5. IT Solutions Themed Page (Headline, Subhead, Body Copy, Service Offering Bullets Section)
6. Marketing Services Themed Page (Headline, Subhead, Body Copy, Service Offering Bullets Section)
7. Creative Innovation Themed Page (Headline, Subhead, Body Copy, Service Offering Bullets Section)
8. Call to action page (Summary & strong call to action driving to LearnAboutIL.com)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
This piece will be sent to marketing executives (VP marketing, Director, Marketing, etc.) at leading resorts and hotels around the world. I am using this piece to introduce myself and Integrative Logic. I want to outline the four areas of our company (IT Solutions, Data Insights, Marketing Services, Creative Innovation.) Ultimatly, we want to take over all of their direct to consumer marketing efforts so this piece should also speak to digital marketing (web, mobile, social media, etc.)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like very clean and modern looking pieces that are focused on high end. I want this piece to push Integrative Logic but I also need it to have a luxury resort and hotel look and feel. Our target properties that will be receiving this have 300+ rooms and golf, spa, dining, sports, events, etc.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
You must have a strong modern theme that incorporates high end interactive marketing consultant push. Must have:
1. IL Logo
2. IL tagline (The Science of Data. The Art of Marketing.)
3. Office Locations (Atlanta, Birmingham, Phoenix)
4. Get Started Callout
5. Digital Marketing Imagery (web, mobile, social media) because this is what we provide.
6. High End Resort, hotel and property imagery (golf, spa, tennis, restaurant, etc.) because this is who we are targeting.
No Files Added