Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Wearable sensors for senior care. See our website: www.safewander.com
How many pages of print design do you need?
4 sides of a packaging box (top - 6"X4", front side - 6"X1.75", left/right side - 4'X1.75")
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
The packaging box dimension: 6"X4"X1.75".
Top of the box - 6"X4"
Front side of the box - 6"X1.75"
Left and right sides of the box - 4"X1.75"
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your print design
Caregivers at home and institutional senior-care facilities
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) A high-tech wearable sensor product for senior safety and caregivers' wellbeing;
2) The top of the box should convey the purpose of the SafeWander sensor and how it works.
3) The front side of the box should use icons to illustrate the unique benefit of the SafeWander product.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Package boxes such as
Shine (misfit wearable sensor),
Apple devices and accessories.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
The green color that matches our SafeWander logo.
Dark grey (instead of black) for text.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
For the packaging box of our SafeWander Button Sensor product. The box contains a Button Sensor and a Gateway (and a charger). The user will use his/her own smartphone with free download of our SafeWander app.
Please go to www.safewander.com for more info about our product.
What content must be included in the print design?
I have uploaded three PPT files that contain our preliminary designs.
(1) Top of the box: Illustrate the purpose of the SafeWander sensor product and how it works. Use the Sensor, Gateway, and smartphone images in our files. Please redraw the picture of a senior sleeping on a bed, or use a blurred photo of a senior sleeping on a bed. Use the Gateway image (plugged on a wall outlet) next to the bed. For the name of the product - "SafeWander Button Sensor", you may use our logo instead of "SafeWander". You may also put "SafeWander" and "Button Sensor" in the same line. Please do not be limited by our draft - feel free to be creative.
(2) Front side: Use the SafeWander logo. Please redesign the icons.
(3) Left & right sides: Use the images in our PPT files.
It is desired that you (the designer) can do rendering from 3D designs, so that you can manipulate these product images from our 3D designs.
No Files Added