LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Accuform Signs is a leading manufacturer of facility safety identification including safety signs, labels, tags, motivational banners, and posters.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need artwork for a banner (28H x 96W) and poster (24H x 18W). The artwork must include theme header, theme subhead, and display at least one image.
The banner and poster will be prominently displayed throughout key areas of an industrial facility to motivate, remind, and encourage constant safety culture.
The artwork theme is entitled Safety R.O.C.K.S.!. The imagery and layout should display people excited about safety in the workplace. Thumbs-up, smiling faces, rock and roll hand gesture, etc. The "big idea" is to showcase employees being safe and enjoying work. This positive message and high energy imagery will help encourage safe behavior.
Please note: the featured imagery on the banner and poster will eventually be provided by the employees at the facility. They (the employees) will personalize the artwork by contributing photos. Therefore the placement and integration of the imagery must be flexible and allow for swapping out photographs.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Blue collar demographic. 50% men 50% women. Working class performing manual labor often times in strenuous and/or hazardous working conditions. Not necessarily college educated. This demographic is every day person. They enjoy NASCAR, bowling, Larry the Cable Guy, NFL, ACDC, country music, hunting, and burgers and beer. Do not abandon audience with too edgy, highbrow, artsy, techie, feminine, or sophisticated of an approach.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Clean, vibrant, impactful designs. Short and distinctive way of getting messages across like billboards, movie posters, and print ads. You have someones attention for a second or two make it count.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
1. Theme header: "Safety R.O.C.K.S.!" (acronym)
2. Theme subhead: "Remember Our Commitment to Keep Safe"
3. Logo: placeholder logo provided
4. Imagery: display one or more photograph(s) of employee(s) being safe and happy at work
5. Theme: visual execution must be congruous with the theme header and subhead
6. Flexible image placement: the imagery displayed will eventually be submitted by employees themselves. And the photos are intended to swap out. For example, Texas facility displays image of Mary with her thumbs up, but the Ohio facility displays image of Robert smiling at his work station.
No Files Added