What do you do?
Wholesale Home Decor Company - with an online catalog selling to small gift shops with a home decor line.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
This will be a folded mailer bulk mailer brochure starting out as an 11" x 17" sheet of paper:
11"x 17" folded in 1/2 to 11" x 8.5"
Then folded again to 5.5" x 8.5"
1. The front panel will be 5.5" high x 8.5" width. This will be what they first see... so it must wow the recipient to open the mail piece
2. The back panel will be a mailer on the front 5.5" high x 8.5" wide. It must comply with U.S postal mail readability standards. See link http://pe.usps.gov/text/pub28/pub28apa_0...
3. Inside Panel (page 1) 8.5" wide x 11" high
4. Inside Panel (page 2) 8.5" wide x 11" high
5. Outside Panel (page 3) 8.5" wide x 11" high
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Women looking for a high end home decor. Small gift shops selling home decor
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Luxury elegant lifestyle
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
We have some colors with our logo. You'll find them in the zip file. But I'm open to most anything.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
All the Ugly Ones!!!
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
What content must be included in the print design?
1.Front panel - Wow them.... get them to open the mailer
2.Back panel - put print where you can ... keeping in mind the white space readability requirements. http://pe.usps.gov/text/pub28/pub28apa_0...
3.Inside 1st panel - use pictures and text provided for panel 1
4. Inside 2nd panel - use pictures and text provided for panel 2
5. Outside 3rd panel - use pictures and text provided for panel 3
1. Roux_final.zip file is the company logo file.
2. I have included about 20 photos. I do not expect for you to use all of them. I wanted to give you some variety to for you to look pick through and choose what looks best. I want your creative input as to what looks "wow"!
3. RBBrochureText.doc this text should be used on the brochure.
No Files Added