Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Author Christopher Lee
What do you do?
How many pages of print design do you need?
Front and back cover for book.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Same as last project "Waking of the Samurai"
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
Describe the target audience for your print design
Literary Fiction Readers
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. I want to communicate the story of the novel
2. I want it to be unique
3. Want the book cover to catch peoples attention, making them want to read it
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Emerald. Jade. Red and black maybe
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Sharp and aggressive.
How will you use the print design?
Book cover for print and kindle edition.
What content must be included in the print design?
I'm not sure yet
No Files Added