Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Movie score lite.
Who are your listeners?
Fans of movie scores, lite listening.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your listeners with this design?
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Open to suggestion
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
Modern - fun -
What content must be included in your design?
Music speaks to me. I may never fully understand it's language, but I certainly feel the expressiveness of it's emotional diversity. When I create my own music I use a style I like to call, Grandma Moses after the great primitive artist Anna Mary Robertson Moses. I believe her art came straight from the heart, as does my music I guess what I'm trying to say is, listen too closely and you'll miss the music.
Robert Jack Orentlicher
May 7th, 2012
Los Angeles, California
Special Thanks to Christopher Owens,Matt Baker, Kate Jonez, Oliver & Terry Holler, Greg & Mary Anne Cole Bedingfield, Steve Reynolds, George, Joan & Harriet Orentlicher, Alan Scovell, Sheila Harville, and Kelli Esposto.
Feedback welcome at RobertHonorman@aol.com
Track Titles to follow...
Also - Track Titles
No Files Added