Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Relevar Home Care
What do you do?
We provide private duty home care services to the elderly and individuals who have been in a catastropic accident in a car or at work.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your print design
Family member who is trying to coordinate care for loved one.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Professionalism, compassion, trusting, reliable
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Relevar Logo colors are: Teal 320 Cream 467 however I am attaching a bolder version of the logo and I would be open to using either one
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
warm, inviting, simple to read .. draw them in to call us for more information
How will you use the print design?
hand out to the public in mailings, conferences etc.
What content must be included in the print design?
Can use content already on old brochure, except here are the changes I'd like to see:
1. Remove the phone numbers and use only 1-888-493-3513 (our free line)
2. I dislike the logo with the white outline -it distracts from clarity of the logo
3. Remove member of "Senior coordinating aging network"
4. I'm open to color changes
No Files Added