Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The Experienced Realtors
What do you do?
Real Estate Agent
How many pages of print design do you need?
2 (front and back)
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
6.2 inches by 9 inches
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Home owners, investors, property management prospects, previous clients.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) No-pressure agent. ***This is the number 1 message that NEEDS to be conveyed.***
2) Educational newsletter. I want to change the content of this every single month.
3) "Realtor" should be conveyed somehow. Even a small 'Realtor' logo, or 'Realtor Kevin Paffrath,' would do.
4) The phone number, "(805) 72-READY," should be clearly conveyed.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Apple advertisements. I am looking for something minimalist (at least on the front / cover side of the postcard). The newsletter side (text which I would change every month) does not necessarily have to be minimalist.
See the attached images of some other (than Apple) ads that I like.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Any. Possibly red and white for "No-Pressure Agent."
Most of my real estate material is red and white.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Any color that would be deemed unprofessional.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Postcard mailer, mass distribution. 2000 post cards per month delivered to houses.
What content must be included in the print design?
1) The term, "No-Pressure Agent." This must be the first thing that is noticed, or somehow clearly conveyed, when the document is viewed.
2) The image of the car attached below. PSD attached as well.
3) Some sort of logo, possibly incorporating my name, Realtor, and/or no-pressure agent.
4) Mailing label. Please see the attached mailing guide. I need both of the white boxes, with NO return address.
--) www.KevinPaffrath.com would be nice to have included as well. Also, a possibility of incorporating this would be, when writing my name, to state: "KevinPaffrath.com" as opposed to having a separate area for the website address.
I am very open minded, but I will know when I see what I am looking for. Keep in mind, I am aiming for simplicity.
Thank you very much for your upfront efforts. I realize that there is only one winner, but if there is a runner-up design that I would like to keep for future work, I will add a second place award of $300.00.
No Files Added