Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a new company that has come out with our first product, a puppy DVD.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
7 information display boards and 1 flier:
We have a DVD. We have a display case to display the DVD. But, we need to provide customers with information about the DVD so they understand what the DVD is for and buy the DVD.
This DVD has many uses and we sell to different types of stores, including children's stores, pet supply stores, puppy stores, and hospital gift stores, so we need different information display boards specific for each type of store.
I have attached photos of the following:
1. DVD in the display case without information display board
2. Sample information display board next to the DVD and display case
3. Sample information display board inserted into the display case. (This is how customers will see the information display board with the display case.)
4. Side view of the information display board inserted into the display case.
The sample information display board is one we actually use for gift stores in hospitals. I have attached that file as File 5. On that sample information display board, we have 3 sets of text: 1) Header (Make a Child's Day Happier), 2) Description (Research studies show that .... like with having a live animal), and 3) Quick Text (soothing * relaxing * fun). For the 7 information display boards you will create, please use the same exact size and color scheme of File 5. It is very important that the entire border of the information display board is red (match the red to the red in File 5).
Please see File 8 for all of the text that will go into the 7 information display boards and the flier.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have a pretty set "look and feel" for our brand. Our company color is red: Pantone 485. The look is very clean. We use our paw icon to tie together all of our products.
Our customers are mostly women who purchase for their children, their friends, their dogs, etc.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Follow the look and feel of our attached files.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We absolutely must have: the size/dimensions of File 5 for all of the information display boards, and the paw on the Header of all of the information display boards. We use Gotham font for most of our displays. The Header and Quick text must be white text on red back ground, and the Description is against white background. The border of the entire information display board must be red, just like File 5. Where there is an * (asterisk), please use the a bullet point like in File 5.
Do not want to see: any other colors other than red, white, and black. Do not want to see: more than 3 fonts per information display board. Gotham must be one of the fonts. Do not want to see: any images on the information display board other than the paw on the Header part of the information display board.
No Files Added