County Department of Mental Health
What do you do?
Psychiatrist recruitment for Los Angeles County
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
4.5"w X 6.25"h
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
Describe the target audience for your print design
Psychiatrists within the United States, either with license or in their last couple years of fellowship to work in Los Angeles.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
- making a difference by working for population less accessible to mental health aid (eg. homeless)
- work for largest mental health organization in the nation
- competitive salary and benefits
- we need to portray something stronger than current advert, bolder, more straight to point if possible
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Concept 1 - to match colors of dmh.lacounty.gov, but not the logo.
Concept 2 - open to colors and style
- on the street, grassroots,
- not corporate feel
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Hope. Recovery. Wellbeing.
- grassroots, make a difference,
How will you use the print design?
association print publications, association online advertising, - mostly job posts
What content must be included in the print design?
The picture of doctors and logo included in the artwork provided. We are simplifying copy and doctor quotes, and headline, so feel free to adjust headline to fit the design style.
No Files Added