Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Dental Supply Distributer
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your print design
Dentists, Office Managers/Receptionists, gender neutral, age 30-50
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Straight forward and direct imagery, messaging. Nothing too busy. Unique 2D design.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Complementary colors to AM-Touch logo
Crisp, bold colors
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
No neon, loud colors
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
This will be for a quarterly publication. The cover design must have key elements that can be changeable, yet maintain same overall concept/design. ie. interchangeable color scheme, shapes, etc.
What content must be included in the print design?
Title: "The Book of Free Stuff"
6 featured promotions
"$30,000 of free goods and savings within these pages!"
Date: April-June 2014
No Files Added