Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
It's all about the 'CI-CUBE' a unified shape to be used for whatever purpose. Basically it is a Cube of edge length 4 cm with some tricky holes. Made from solid aluminium it has some really nice haptics and so far everyone really likes it...
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
For the 2009 Promo Cube Edition of the CI-CUBE project we need a design in terms of a front and a back side. The 2009 Promo will be made from solver-anodized aluminium with skins on front and back side - similar to CUbe 'HEARTS' - see pic.
Please make the 2009 Promo 'compatible' to the 2007 and 2008 promos... (see pix)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
CI-CUBE Promo 2007 and 2008 ;-)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
CI-CUBE Logo (the three red boxes), CIC license at the backside (CIC2.3), Limitation to 13 Pieces, Year (2009)
No Files Added