Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Ibsen Photonics is the global leader in transmission gratings and OEM spectrometer modules for UV, VIS, and NIR spectral ranges.
The overall key benefits of our products and technologies are:
* Very high efficiency/throughput (low optical loss)
* High thermal stability and robustness
Our grating products include:
* Phase Masks for Fiber Bragg Grating manufacturing
* Pulse Compression Gratings for high power lasers
* Polarization insensitive gratings (PING) for Telecom WSS, OCM and tunable filters
* High efficiency spectrometer gratings
Our spectrometer producs include:
* I-MON wavelength interrogation monitor for FBG sensing systems in the 850, 1310, and 1550 nm wavelength ranges
* EAGLE, ROCK and FREEDOM diode array spectrometer modules for the UV, VIS, VIS-NIR, SW-NIR, NIR, and XNIR wavelength ranges
* Custom built OEM spectrometers to match our customer's exact needs
Transmission Diffraction gratings, Phase Masks for FBG manufacturing, OEM spectrometers for molecular spectroscopy, Wavelength interrogation monitors for Fiber Bragg sensing
How many pages of print design do you need?
1 - the front page (page one) of our product brief needs a redesign
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Engineers and technical people that design and build analytic instruments, world wide.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) Who we are = Company Logo and favicon
2) Our company values = High quality, innovation, customer focus
3) Correlation between the design and our website (colors, blue menu bar, banner, etc.)
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Simple, kept in the colors from our website and Design Manual - the rest is up to you :-)
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blue, orange and white only
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
all other colors
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Professional and business-like (business to business) design
How will you use the print design?
It will be the front page of a two page product brief describing all of our different products. These pfd files will be on our website and be sent to our customers
What content must be included in the print design?
Please see the attached file for input.
We would like the front page of our product briefs to be in correlation with the design on our webpage www.ibsen.com, why the colors must be the same blue and orange shade.
On the product brief af product picture must be included as well as our logo. The text should remain the same (it can be found in the attached Word document design suggestion in the .zip file).
One layout option for the top is to use the blue bar with our "tulip" favicon embedded in some way (like on our website's blue menu bar). We are open for other suggestions, but prefer that you somehow make use of the "tulip".
See the attached Design Manual for color codes and font.
Page 2 in the document is just for inspiration, this does not need a redesign.
We need to be able to receive the individual layout files in e.g. PNG format in order to put it together ourselves across all product platforms.
No Files Added