Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Bayside Church is a large church located in Northern California and occasionally presents itself as a church for people that don't like church.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a print design piece for our Easter services.
Please no bunnies or Easter eggs.
Try to represent 3 Crosses or a Tomb with rolled stone through literal or abstract design elements.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGES FOR STYLES THAT WE LIKE FOR THIS PROJECT.
The design should be classic, elegant and may optionally play around with typical Easter color pallets.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Celebrate Easter at Bayside Church
No Files Added