Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
we are a self storage business in the san francisco bay area, looking to expand our business using post card inserts in local home delivered free weekly newspapers.
things that set us apart from the competition:
- we are family owned and operated, with just the one facility. we are not a chain
- our site is in a transitional 'edgy' neighborhood. there are lots of artists and interesting urban things going on nearby
- we are very green. we've invested in solar power, planted fruit trees, biodiesel truck
- we are open to creative uses for our space. we have people running businesses from their units. we have wired some units with electricity, so people are doing art studio activities and doing music practice.
- we are adding plumbing and skylights to some units to promote their use as art studio space
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
we need a total of 4 designs to go on opposite sides of the 4x6 postcards to be used as inserts in local free weekly newspapers
design 1 (this will go on one side of all cards printed) promoting the storage business
designs 2-4 (these will each go on the back side):
- covered boat/rv parking
- art studio (for artists looking for cool studio space) / art gallery (for shows). this piece should be 'edgy' and appeal to artists
- consignment store for high-end furniture, bric-a-brac, and artworks. this piece should attract both buyers and sellers.
these offerings are all located on the premises of the storage business.
so the final product will be 3 different printed cards, all having the storage graphics on one side, and one of the 3 other graphics on the back side.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
middle - and upper middle class people living in marin county, california
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
the information shown on the uploaded file is required (for storage and consignment), but we are not stuck on the design at all.
there are a bunch of photos to work with at
the photos in the attached postcard are too small to see when they are printed on 4x6 format.
No Files Added