What do you do?
Internet Connectivity and Off-Site Data Backup and Storage
How many pages of print design do you need?
2 pages front and back.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8.5 by 11 full page but may be reduced to a half page postcard.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Tenants in Office Buildings who need an alternative for Internet Access and a provider for Off-Site and On-Site Data Backup.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. We are in your building right now.
2. We provide Internet Access
3. We provide Data Backup to our Data Center
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
We want something clean that shows the building and minimizes the amount of words the customer must read.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
No set color scheme, leaning towards a blue logo or a red logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Brown, and we want to avoid excessive amounts of black.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Clean, To the point, easily read and artistically eye catching.
How will you use the print design?
It will be a postcard Mailer to specific Office Buildings
What content must be included in the print design?
We want to clearly state the following bullet points.
1. Unlimited Internet Service available in your building immediately.
2. We will buy out existing contracts.
3. We save an average of 20% on our customer's current costs.
1. We provide fully Secure Enterprise level backup in our world class Data Center.
2. 10 Gig Dedicated Dark Fiber connections with unlimited data transport plans available.
No Files Added