What do you do?
Create immersive training simulations for defense and military customers.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
85cm x 200cm (http://www.printlit.co.uk/expo/roller-ba...)
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
Describe the target audience for your print design
Target audience for this campaign is defense, security and other military personnel. The banner will be used as part of a live demonstration of the new MIOmoves training simulation.
The training simulation will help train soldiers using a game on microsoft kinect on how to carry out more effective marine interception operations.
Find out more about the game at facebook.com/MIOmoves
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
That the training being designed as part of the MIOmoves series is:
1. Innovative and cutting edge
2. An example of best practice
3. Professional, based on real world operational experience
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Needs to be modern, contemporary and game-like.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
No specific colours in mind but any that support the logo, screenshots and overall feeling would be good. That this is a marine-based project leads me to think of strong blues. It is also a NATO certified project so any colours from the NATO colour pallette would be good. See www.nato.int for examples.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
There aren't any
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Exciting, Fun, Eye-popping
How will you use the print design?
To print a pop-up banner 85cm x 200cm
What content must be included in the print design?
1. The logo (attached).
2. Use of the screenshots attached to showcase what the simulation is about. Could be one image in the background or a few images.
3. The strapline/tagline "Security in Motion" maybe below/alongside the logo or wherever else you think it suits.
4. The message: "Intuitive scenarios that enhance ability"
5. The web address: http://facebook.com/MIOmoves
No Files Added