Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Pinky Toes recently received a new look. Please see attached file for that image.
Now, Pinky Toes needs a packaging design.
The actual products are two small, nude-colored transparent silicone rings that go around your pinky toe. They protect the toe from corns, blisters and callouses. They are small (about .5 inch by 1 inch)
So the packaging MUST BE:
- small and discreet (women might not want to proclaim their use of toe products)
- able to be used for product storage (this is the most important part of the design: the packaging will be used for storing the product)
- eye-catching and cute (get creative!)
Some ideas that have been tossed around are:
- small tube that holds both toe rings. about the size of a small vitamin or pill box
- small treasure chest-looking box. I remember as a child receiving those to put my loose teeth in!
- cardboard or environmentally-friendly packaging
- small cosmetic or make-up looking compact
- ventilation in the packaging might be important for sanitary purposes
Remember that the actual product is no larger than .5 inch by 1 inch. There will be 2 rings in each box so make the designs small and discreet.
This product will be displayed in high-end department stores like Macy's and Bloomingdale's. Please make sure the packaging looks classy, neat and chic. Also, quality is a must.
No Files Added