Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are releasing a Christmas package of holiday chocolate bars and our theme is the Nutcracker.
We need a drawing in color of a nutcracker that will be used on the chocolate bar, and the packaging. The drawing should be a colorful classic wooden nutcracker on a colored square ( gold possibly) background. Theme colors for the packaging are gold and port/burgundy. The nutcracker should be in classic colors such as navy, white, gold, red, black etc.
This needs to be classic and the nutcracker needs to have a serious but not off-putting look, but not whimsical, and not overly detailed. It should have an upscale look, not for children. You an see an example of a nutcracker similar to what we are looking for at nunesfarms.com, however, we would like ours to be more like a nutcracker and less like a person.
Final art will need to be in CMYK in an eps file for printing.
No Files Added