LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Sky magazine is produced for Delta Air Lines, published monthly and given to customers on flights, as well as sold at newsstands.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for the type treatment for the opening spread of an upcoming story on crowdsourcing. The headline itself is set (The Crowdsourcing Revolution) but the depiction of it the typeface or typfaces, the color and any additional illustrations or embellishments is dependent upon your interpretation. Feel free to play with fonts, or draw your own, and experiment with colors. Some form of the winners will be used in an upcoming issue of our magazine.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
This particular story is the business feature for Sky, so apart from the everyday air passenger, it may especially attract business people. But it's in an inflight airline publication, so everyone from businessmen to kids to grandparents will be looking at it.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Take a look at past issues of Sky magazine at our website: deltaskymag.com.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Colors must be CMYK only (no RGB or spot colors, please).
2. Type should be submitted as outlines.
3. Please avoid using photographic images.
NOTE: The following may help you in visualizing your type on a spread, but theyre not absolutely necessary for you to attend to in your submission:
4. Placement of the proper text on the proper page is important: the words The and Crowd should be on the left-facing page, and sourcing and Revolution should be on the right-facing page.
5. Note that crowdsourcing is one word and will cross the spread with some space allowed in the gutter where the pages will move closer together when the issue is bound. Please allow 1 inch of space in the horizontal center of the spread where no type should be set.
6. Bleeds are to the left and right as well as the top of the spread and should be at least 0.125. The attached PDF shows the correct page sizes without showing the trim.
No Files Added