Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The design is for an internet services and web development firm. The company has been in business over 10 years, and its primary audience is small business owners.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This is a one page ad that is left for followup visits to businesses, so its important that it fits on a single page, and that it takes key parts of the written copy and makes them stand out.
What we need is someone that can take our written copy, and make a visually appealing, easy to read and attention getting print design out of it.
We need 2 versions of this ONE ad. Its one ad because they are identical except for these items:
1) One Version has a coupon like area at the bottom, the other does not. This area should look like a cut off part of a flier.
2) One needs a prominent button like image, the other instead needs the toll free number and an email address shown prominently.
Copy for the 2 different versions are attached, but the print design should be the same other then the 2 items listed above.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small business owners.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like colorful and photo oriented designs, also things with modern edge to them. Related company sites are:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
DO NOT want to see generic not subject matter related stock photos or clip art like illustrations. Must be professional print ad looking piece.
No Files Added