Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Lowry Community Master Association is a property owner's organization/neighborhood organization in Denver, Colorado. The LCMA is comprised of residential and commercial owners that live and work in Lowry, a former Air Force Base. As a way to better communicate with the community, the LCMA is doing a monthly print newspaper.
The Mission of the LCMA is as follows: The Lowry Community Master Association is a unique association representing all residential and commercial owners within the community. In keeping with its designation as a landmark urban community, the mission of Lowry Community Master Association, Inc. (LCMA) is to enhance and preserve the value of the Property by administering the Master Declaration of Covenants, protecting financial assets, maintaining common elements, and working to promote quality of life for those who live, work and play in the community.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The LCMA needs a masthead for our new newspaper, The Lowry Star. The masthead should convey the following concepts: community, local, professional, historical. The name The Lowry Star was selected as it conveys a sense of history from when Lowry was an Air Force Base. The masthead banner will appear on the front page of the newspaper.
The masthead should include:
The name of the paper, The Lowry Star
The issue date, example: October 2009
Provided free by the Lowry Community Master Association, the property owner's organization for Lowry
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience are the residents and families that live in our neighborhood and the employees that work here. The newspaper will be delivered to each home in Lowry and copies will be available in local businesses. Our website is www.lowrylink.com
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
* No more than 4 colors please.
* We must incorporate the LCMA logo. The logo may be softened or slighly adjusted, as long as the LCMA star is recognizable. The LCMA logo is available at: http://lowrylink.ning.com/lcma/lcma-logo (I'm having difficulty uploading a file)
No Files Added