Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
we are franchisors of a wine bar brand www.thewineloft.net
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I have two newsletters- one goes to customers, the other goes to franchisees and managers of our locations.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
our customers TM is female 25-45
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Here is an example of one we did in the past https://www.box.net/shared/static/04oh12...
one thing I don't like about this is ther is no logo at the top in the header.
Here is a link to some photography from locations you may want to use:https://www.box.net/shared/q3fg9tvzfu
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please include the logo- please avoid corny names like The Wine Loft Times- the sections themselves are already titled. I just need two cool graphics for the header.(one for each newsletter)
We use www.mobilestorm.com to manage our database and newsletter program
No Files Added