Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
wild violetta ltd
What do you do?
body and bath aromatherapy products
How many pages of print design do you need?
5 designs (scents) which will be used on each of the five label sizes listed below
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
1" circular - body butters and balm/tin
2" circular - body butters and balm/tin
2.5" circular - body butters and balm/tin
1.9" x 2.5" bath salts and body spray
2.125" x 1.687" lip balm tube
What is your industry?
natural bath & body aromatherapy products for women and children
Describe the target audience for your print design
25-65 yr old women who care about what they put in and on their body. trader joes, anthropologie, garnet hill shopper. believes in paying for quality products and keeping it organic or natural.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
these product will make you feel happy and good about yourself
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
1. industrial chic design ie: typography with bright overlaying design for each of the 8 scents. such as bright lavender image for lavender.
2. water color designs - atntique designs - *pen and ink over typewriter lettering*
3. whimsical sophisticated designs - something fresh and new
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
i'm flexible with the colors, but they must go together as visual set. the first word is the scent/type of product and the corresponding colors for that scent.
1. invigorating - orange and yellow
2. soothing - blue and violet
3. sensual - white and pink
4. wellness - beach glass blue and green
5. exotic vacation - fushia and purple
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
fun, happy, fresh, healthy, uplifting, whimsical, "buy me"
How will you use the print design?
these will be the labels to go on body butter jars, bath salt jars, body spray misters, round tins and lip balms.
What content must be included in the print design?
handmade in encinitas, california
organic shea butter & pure essential oils
x oz/ x mL
scents in the product blend
No Files Added