Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Nanophase utilizes and array of fully-scaled proprietary and patent protected technologies to manufacture, surface treat and disperse nanoscale metal oxides. We work collaboratively with customers to develop nanomaterial solutions resulting in superior performance.
We have developed a new Restorative Glass Stain Remover and Polish using our Nanomaterials and are marketing to the Professional Window Cleaner and Window Restoration Companies.
NanoUltra Clear saves time and labor to give you windows with the ultimate shine. This specially formulated product not only removes tough mineral deposits, but also removes damage caused by soap scum, oils, caulk or coating residue, acid rain and other everyday grime and buildup.
- Effortlessly removes most stage 1 corrosion including stubborn Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, and Silicate strains
- Makes stain removal effortless - no buffing or machinery required
- Excellent glass polisher - fills in scratches and restores glass to original smooth condition
- Repels dirt and prevents redeposition of stains
- Fresh fragrance, non-greasy paste form. Makes rising easier and faster.
- Environmentally safe and safe to handle
- Will not react with Tin in windows or etch glass like HCI/HFI acid
- Leaves window hydrophillic - water sheets down to wash away dirt and grime to make windows easier to clean and keeps window cleaner longer
- Reduces surface tension on glass, making grime removal easier
- Great preparatory product when using NanoUltra Clear Super Hydrophilic Window Technology
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
This is the first of two labels we will need for this market segment.
We need a label that is 7" high and 8" around that will be shrink wrapped on a squeeze bottle similar to 26 ounce Soft Scrub (see attached).
Our nanophase logo, grahics and color scheme should be incorporated into the label.
Our warnings, directions for use, etc.... must be also incorporated.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Professional window cleaners, window restoration companies and may, in some cases, the DIY industrial or home users.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See our website at www.Nanophase.com
See attached documents
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nanophase logo -- see website
Name of product
NanoUltra Clear Restorative Glass Stain Remover and Polisher
Other Phrases to incorporate
Nanoengineered Solutions for Architectural Windows
Restore your architechtural windows to like-new condition!
Remove deposits and stubborn stains
NanoUltra Clear works more effectively than any other stain remover or polish to remove stubborn stains and flaws from architectural glass surfaces, producing a highly reflective finish and glass that GLISTENS
No Files Added