Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Marketing for online gaming websites
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
70mm tall x 185mm wide
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Achievement, success, growth
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Open to ideas
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
White. The print will be going onto red mugs.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
The design should ideally be white print on red mugs. However, if you want to try some other colours then open to ideas.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Clean, simple, modern, creative, illustrative, fun
How will you use the print design?
This will be a print onto a mug. Mugs to be used by staff in our office.
What content must be included in the print design?
- Our company logo.
- The wording "9 core principles" or "Core Principles"
- And our 9 core principles each mentioned somewhere in the design. They are:
Respect the customer
Sustainable player revenue
Data Driven Decision Making
Recognise individual achievement
Play by the rules
Diversify to reduce risk
Help each other to succeed
No Files Added