Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Maran Corporate Risk Associates
What do you do?
Insurance Company. For this project we are focusing on Personal Homeowners Insurance.
How many pages of print design do you need?
2 - front and back
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
This is the second mailing going to neighbors of our existing clients.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. We are the insurance agent for one of their neighbors
2. We have saved their neighbor money, so we may be able to help them
2. Use this tag line in the piece somewhere "Risk is having the wrong insurance agent."
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Clean, contemporary. in line with the style of our company website: www.mcrainsurance.com
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
clean, straight-forward, but fun
How will you use the print design?
it will be a mailing to prospects, neighbors of our clients
What content must be included in the print design?
Front and back need to be designed with our return address: Maran Corporate Risk Associates 300 Hampton Road, Southampton, NY 11968.
Risk is having the wrong insurance agent.
There should be some kind of nod to Monopoly. In the first mailing, they received little monopoly houses, in the second, they will be receiving a piece of monopoly money. Please make a spot on the back for the money. If you think there is a better place for it on the front, please put it there.
All files will need to be sent in Illustrator or Indesign.
No Files Added