Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We publish data visualizations and big data on the microlending sector.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
We want to convert some Word documents into PDF
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
We have a few audiences:
1. Financial service providers
3. Policy Makers
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
We want to clearly outline a "use case" for a project we are working on for the Citi foundation
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
I have two color palettes I can upload to the documents section
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
We only want to use MIX branding colors
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
We need to have these "use case" documents finalized so that we can use them for marketing and promotion purposes. The main use though is to close a project with a donor of ours.
How will you use the print design?
We will upload to our website and share with our client Citibank
What content must be included in the print design?
All the content in the 4 Word docs
No Files Added