Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cool Earth Contracting and Coating
What do you do?
We apply a flexible and reflective roof coating to metal roofs that not only stops leaks but also cuts energy bills. Are products are "green" products
How many pages of print design do you need?
This is going to be a banner on a trade show booth. So it is one very large page
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
this is a 10ft x 10ft trade show booth. It will be noticed by people as the walk by.
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
Describe the target audience for your print design
This design will be used on a trade show booth at a convention of self storage building owners. It may be used at other trade shows in which building owners that have metal roof buildings will be in attendance.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Our roofs stop leaks and rust
2. Our roofs are cheaper than replacements
3. Our roofs are "green" and can help in the fight against global warming and can be government rebated and a tax write off
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Progressive, modern and to show that our company is "the new thing". We are not traditional. We are better than traditional.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
We use blue and green.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
There are no colors that we stay away from
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Progressive, modern and the way of the future
How will you use the print design?
Trade show booth
What content must be included in the print design?
I like the statement "Don't replace your roof, Restore it" But I am not married to that statement. If you can come up with something better, please do. Basically, the roofs that are used on the storage buildings are usually metal and start to leak and rust. By hiring us and applying our products, their roofs are restored to an almost new condition, This process is much cheaper than replacing the metal roof and will last for decades. Plus it is good for the environment, and if their building is air conditioned it will cut their energy costs.
No Files Added