What do you do?
Author of the McGraw-Hill book "PITCH" which is being published in Feb. 2011 and will be in Borders, Barnes & Nobel, Amazon etc.
How many pages of print design do you need?
Front Cover, with back.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
What is your industry?
Publishing. Sales and Marketing.
Describe the target audience for your print design
20 - 35 year olds business executives and sales people who want to learn how to present better.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. This is a break through method. By a long shot, this is not the same old sales stuff.
2. This book is an interesting read - Exciting
3. Fresh, Edgy, in-synch with popular culture, fun
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Here are some cover designs with good concepts and solid design elements: http://picasaweb.google.com/orenklaff/01...
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
We should stick to high contrast, primary colors, for example: red/black, black/white, blue/white. I am open to something adventurous if it works - Look at how they pulled off green/orange with Freakonomics, which was a best seller.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
avoid soft, non-business colors.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Aggressive, New, Intriguing, Fun, Breakthrough
How will you use the print design?
Major market publication.
What content must be included in the print design?
1. title of book: PITCH
(lowercase ok too, eg. pitch)
2. author name: Oren D. Klaff
3. McGraw-Hill logo
4. Tagline: Position, Present and Promote Anything a Product, Idea, or a Deal by Taking Advantage of How Our Minds Really Work
5.Secondary tagline, smaller: Giving a Pitch is one of those business skills that is heavily dependent on the method you use and not how hard you try. Better method, more success. Much better method, much more success.
1) I have uploaded a possible logotype in the attached file "cover basics.ai" - but I'm not committed to it.
2) In the attached file "pitch elements" are some additional copy and elements that can be used on the front or back.
No Files Added