Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We manage a small self-storage property near Garden Ridge, Texas. Note: the project doesn't have an "official" name. It is a small self storage near Garden Ridge. This is a really small town, everyone knows me :)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a black and white 8.5x11 marketing flyer to use in an upcoming mailing to nearby residents.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Households or businesses nearby who might need additional storage space for business or household goods.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Details that must be included:
Location: FM3009 and Bat Cave Road
Unit Sizes: 10x10 and 10x20
Contact Name: Carl Caton
Plus: Whatever else you see you think should be added from our UGLY flyer uploaded in Word format
No Files Added