Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Talentdevelopment, employee training
How many pages of print design do you need?
1-page brochure template (front and back)
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
a4 brochure, front and back
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your print design
30-55 years, HR og sales managers/directors
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
The commitment to always do things better
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
I like the look of www.strikingly.com as inspiration
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
white, black and red - as in my logo
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
for brochures on-line and off-line
What content must be included in the print design?
My logo is important - either with or without company name
No Files Added