Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado
What do you do?
We grant wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
12 by 18 inches
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. With the purchase of a Make-A-Wish star, wishes come true
2. Make-A-Wish grants wishes to Colorado children with life-threatening medical conditions
3. Every contribution makes a difference
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blue and others
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
As a poster displayed in offices and retail locations to promote a holiday giving campaign.
What content must be included in the print design?
"Grab a star, grant a wish"
Purchase a star to help grant the wish of a Colorado child with a life-threatening medical condition.
No Files Added