Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an Australian specialist recruitment agency who offer B2B services in on-hired contractors and permanent recruitment for specialists in procurement, supply and logistics positions. We cover every industry, although our best clients are the mining industry. We have offices in most states of Australia, with more to come.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a highly professional redesign of our 1/2 page advertisement for print media which is modern, informative without being overwhelming, and eye catching! It needs to say what we do very clearly, targeted at both clients and jobseekers, and (most importantly) it needs to grab attention.
The image size needs to be half page horizontal: 132mm high and 190mm wide.
The advertisement needs to be supplied as a high-resolution press-optimized PDF and also provided as a high-resolution JPEG image.
If you use stock photos in your design, these must be provided to us separately in high resolution at 300dpi.
Our colours (as used in our logo) are: Blue (Pantone 2955c) and Red (Pantone 200c).
Full information on our business and the types of jobs we recruit for can be found at www.procurenet.com.au.
NOTE: We may also offer a 2nd and 3rd place award of $100 each to the two runners up if we choose to run with 2 or 3 alternative advertisements. This is not a guaranteed award, but will be dependant on the quality of entries received.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audiences are threefold: Procurement & Supply Managers, Human Resources Specialists and Jobseekers in the field of procurement, supply and logistics.
All three target audiences are highly professional, mostly conservative and mostly range from 30-50 years in age with a mix of 70% male and 30% female customers.
We want our customers to see us as professional, reliable, knowledgable and highly specialised in our field.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our colours (as used in our logo) are: Blue (Pantone 2955c) and Red (Pantone 200c). Fonts should be easily read and professional fonts.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please be creative while keeping professionalism in mind.
The following files have been uploaded:
- This is our logo and must be incorporated with high visibility.
Competitor's Advertisement (Example).pdf
- An example only to show what our competitors look like.
- This is the current 1/2 page advertisement we use. I don't like the wasted space of the photo collage, and I don't like how the wording seems so generic and doesn't state what we do succinctly enough. It also seems to have no real flow... I don't know how else to describe it. Too busy, too little relevant info, etc.
No Files Added