Lunara series follows the crew fo the Protector as they fight the evil forces that have taken over Mars. In the style of Star Wars, the crew must fight a war that will test their friendship and the fate of humanity.
The back cover.doc has the back cover info and provides a synopsis.
Trim size: 5" x 8",
Page count: 316,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: Cream,
Spine width: 0.79"
Who are your readers?
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
- I want it to resemble the cover of the first book in the series. FONTs must match.
- I want Mars to be promenant on the cover.
- I want a picture of Gwen (female, 20 years old, long looping curly brown hair, green eyes, white skin, a regal princess style) and Eamonn (male, 45 years old, brown hair, stubble on his face, scar on his forehead). I would prefer the heads like the first cover.
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
I like reds, browns, and the colors like the first cover.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
No green and blues other than eye colors or explosions.
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
Style and FONTS should be the same as the first color. If the font is not like the first cover, it will be turned down. first cover attached.
Size: 0.125" + 5" + 0.79" + 5" + .125" = 11.4" Width
Size: 0.125" + 8" + 0.125" = 8.25" Height
What content must be included in your design?
- Like the first cover.
- One continuous scene should stretch from front to back.
- I would like to see Mars dominate the cover.
- Starwars style space battle over Mars would be a nice touch.
- I want a picture of Gwen (female, 20 years old, long looping curly brown hair, green eyes, white skin, a regal princess style) and Eamonn (male, 45 years old, brown hair, stubble on his face, scar on his forehead). I would prefer the heads in the style of the first cover.
- back cover text is in the word doc. This will most likely change a bit.
DO NOT put a place holder for the bar code.
DO NOT submit just the front cover.
I want the sample to be the same size as the PDF that will be delivered so I can get a sense of what will be delivered.
No Files Added