Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Maran Corporate Risk Associates
What do you do?
We are a full service insurance agency, offering homeowners, auto, flood insurance and more.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
6X9, front and back.
What is your industry?
Consulting & Professional Services
Describe the target audience for your print design
This postcard will be going to clients who we have lost in our homeowners sector.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. We want them back.
2. We are the best insurance agent for them and we miss our relationship with them.
3. Risk is having the wrong insurance agent.
I really like the concept of the ad i've attached, something like that would be nice. But I'm not married to it.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Clean, modern. White and blues. Please make the design go with our "look" you can see our style on our website at www.mcrainsurance.com.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blues and White.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Clean, modern, to the point.
How will you use the print design?
Mailing to lost business clients.
What content must be included in the print design?
Not solidified yet, but there should be room for a small blurb of text on the back side, as well as our phone number 631-283-8000, website www.mcrainsurance.com.
No Files Added