Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A young internet start-up, ReBookd.com, that is a student-to-student marketplace for college textbooks. College textbooks cost the average student almost $1000 and we are trying to make education more affordable by eliminating the need for a middleman (the campus bookstore) in buying and selling textbooks. The difference between what a student sells a book to the campus bookstore and what the next student buys that book from the store for is usually $50 or more.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo design plus slogan to be printed on plastic disposable cups used for marketing purposes on college campus in the midwest. Want to have .com in the logo not just Rebook'd as we need to drive traffic to the site and build name recognition.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
No Files Added